Drainage of flat roofs Accessories for roof outlets TOPWET
- It is necessary to use a stainless protective basket at roofs with an aggravating shingle layer
- Wide assortment of accessories for operating roofs
- Terrace attachments for drainage from the pavement surface level
- Option to use stink traps inserted in the outlet
- Electronic thermostats for control of TOPWET heated roof outlets
How the attachments can be universal for diferent diameters of DN 70, 100 and 125 roof outlets?
Roof outlets, attachments, sanitation outlets and extended outlets (apart from DN 150 and XL) have a flare or an integrated flange of the outlet of the same design and diameter. Design of outlets differs according to the product only under the flare. It is for the reason of universality of all accessories.
What type of attachment shall I use if I have trowelled hydro-insulation that is in a level of the flare?
For this type of hydro-insulation, TW TER is determined, which may be shortened according to the height of screed and pavement.