Drainage of balconies and terraces Balcony outlets TOPWET
- DN 70 vertical and horizontal version
- PA 6 polyamide construction
- Integrated sleeve of hydro-insulation strip or foil
- Low construction height
- Suitable to drain smaller areas
- Protective and removable grid included in each outlet
- Heated version ensures reliable draining even in winter season
TERRACE ATTACHMENTS AND PROTECTIVE BASKET FOR SHINGLE
- Wide accessory assortment for operating roofs
- Solution for all types of composition
- It is necessary to use a stainless steel protective basket at terraces with an aggravating shingle layer
- Option to use stink traps inserted in the outlet
BALCONY FLOOR OUTLETS
- Determined only to drain from floor surface
- Water is not drained from hydro-insulation but only through a grid in the floor level
- Stink trap and terrace attachment are included in the package
How the attachments can be universal for both DN 50 and 70 diameters of balcony outlets?
Balcony outlets have a flare or an integrated flange of the outlet of the same design and diameter. Design of outlets differs according to the product only under the flare. It is for the reason of universality of all accessories.
What type of attachment shall I use if I have trowelled hydro-insulation that is in a level of the outlet flare?
For this type of hydro-insulation, TWNR BAL v50 (P) is determined, which may be mounted according to the height of screed and pavement.