Drainage of flat roofs Extended single-wall roof outlets TOPWET
- Standard length 40 cm
- Length up to 200 cm on request
- Option of length modification directly on construction site
- Simple assembly
- Option of delivery in a heated version
- No possibility of combination with outlet attachments and stink flaps
- It is possible to combine with TWOK and TW TER accessories
What is the difference between the standard outlet and the BZ outlet?
Outlets with BZ marking (without thermal insulation) are useful for uninsulated structures, gutters or redevelopments when it is necessary to insert the outlet into the pipe or the hole up to the neck. In contrast to the standard version the BZ outlets have lower drain capacity.